SEARCH > Keyword
Contact Person: Paul Andrew
Phone: 021 341 261
Action Gaming is the New Zealand distributor for Ainsworth Game Technology.
For more than half a century the Ainsworth name has been synonymous with the gaming industry. In 1995, Len Ainsworth founded Ainsworth with a commitment to become the leading manufacturer and supplier of gaming solutions.
Today, with global vision and exceptional leadership, Ainsworth is able to provide the global gaming market with its outstanding range of gaming technology and game combination software.
Ainsworth's vision is clear;
- To deliver excellence in Global Gaming Solutions
Ainsworth's mission is concise;
- To provide high quality innovative gaming solutions globally
- To secure sustainable profitability and growth for all stakeholders
With a fully integrated operation including design, development, assembly testing, sales and field service, Ainsworth encompasses the entire product development cycles, from conception through to installation, service and support. Ainsworth design and manufacture the A560, Ambassador and Celebrity range of gaming products along with a range of entertaining standalone progressives and linked games.
Ainsworth Game Technology is an Australian publicly listed company (code:AGI) headquartered in Newington, Sydney, Australia. Ainsworth offices are located around the world including: US, Europe, NZ, Macau and South America.
Contact Person: Sam Clark
Phone: 0800 KONAMI (0800 566264)
Advance Gaming is the New Zealand distributor for Konami along with offering much more to enhance gaming room experience for your members.
Konami Holdings Limited (the parent company) was incorporated in Osaka in 1973. Since then Konami has grown to be renowned, market leaders in the development of entertainment products eg leaders in the development and supply of “play station games“. Konami Australia PTY Ltd was established in 1996 to manufacture and supply gaming products to the Asia / Pacific region, based in Sydney. Konami Gaming Inc was established in 1997 to serve the expanding North American Slots market, based in Las Vegas.
In 1997 Advance Gaming (NZ) Limited took up the Konami Distributorship for the New Zealand market. Although the main focus and priority of Advance Gaming is to market, promote and sell Konami product, the volatile state of the Class 4 market has encouraged us to evolve and improve the experience your players have in your gaming room.
- Reveal compliance display - A digital compliance display which replaces the paper licence displayed in the gaming room. The content of this device is 50% harm min focused - https://www.advancegaming.co.nz/reveal
- generationone jackpot – With the DIA mandating downloadable jackpots, Advance Gaming developed an internet based jackpot solution which has proven very popular. Being internet based, the “generationone jackpot” offers sustainability with access to changing technology - https://www.advancegaming.co.nz/jackpots
- Saffire - Designed with key goals of creating beautiful yet functional displays, Saffire uses the latest P series of LED panels to deliver the best LED graphics to market, enhancing your players experience on your gaming floor - https://www.advancegaming.co.nz/saffire
- Konami Gaming – Konami draws on both its R & D in Vegas and Sydney to collaborate on game development along with R & D in Japan for the expertise on game content and graphics which is an exciting combination for the future - https://www.advancegaming.co.nz/gamelibrary
For further information or enquiries contact our sales team on 0800 KONAMI (0800 566264) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 09 259 2000
With 25 years industry experience in New Zealand, Aristocrat is the only gaming company to offer a nationwide technical service team providing installation, removal, upgrades, conversions, room moves or preventative maintenance under contract or by arrangement.
Aristocrat enjoys a well-earned reputation for bringing great games to the market and developing the brands players love to play. Our diverse product line-up in NZ extends from electronic gaming machines to complete gaming solutions including systems, services and ancillary equipment. Aristocrat employs over 2,200 staff globally, has been serving Gaming for 60 years and is in more than 200 jurisdictions around the world. We are committed to working in partnership with industry, government and regulators to ensure we meet all our responsibilities, be they commercial, regulatory, social or environmental. We welcome your inquiry.
Family / Lifestyle
Family / Lifestyle
Contact Person: Heather McCormick
Bringing you automated systems that are reliable, customisable and simple
This industry-leading product provides the ultimate all-in-one solution for monitoring and report on all gaming-related activity within a venue at any given time.
- Real-time notifications of gaming machine events and metres.
- Real-time float management with ‘early empty’ capability.
- Hopper and banknote monitoring.
- Room sweep reminders with harm minimisation pop-ups.
- Immediate identification of machine service issues.
- Gaming-specific point of sale system.
- Automatic software upgrades upon release.
- Information at a glance via a simple colour-coded dashboard display.
- Customisable and based on your integration requirements.
Quickly, accurately and reliably reconcile an entire gaming operation while maximising venue security.
Benefits to Societies/multi-venue operators
- Can run on any device and web browser (meaning venues can be quickly and easily set up on current office computers).
- Produces all required DIA (Government) forms using DIA (Government) templates, ensuring full compliance with the NZ Class 4 Game Rules.
- Automatically checks venues’ daily balancing results against EMS expected results and notifies support staff of any differences.
- Gives society full visibility on the state of venues’ gaming machines and floats while providing tools that will allow staff to quickly identify any float or balancing issues.
- Automatically produces and files Venues Balancing and Government Requirement Reports with no office staff interaction required.
- Allows all venues to use the same cash management system, regardless of the number of machines or level of turnover.
- Notifies support staff if a venue has failed to bank within the expected timeframe.
- Provides the efficiency gains of a ‘single source of truth’ that is the COMS information management core system
Benefits to Venues
- Provides accurate and real-time float management and tracking.
- Delivers cash management in 2 easy steps.
- Provides high quality data quickly and reliably.
- Is a flexible solution that caters to a variety of float balancing systems in use by venues.
- Manages day to day activities of all gaming machines and ensures compliance of DIA reporting.
- Tracks venues’ weekly banking requirements and reminds venues to bank GMP in time.
- Allows venue owners and managers to manage all aspects of their gaming operation remotely.
Offering a range of innovative solutions that make harm minimisation easier, simpler and more efficient. Our systems are built to comply with the Gambling Act and are based on industry best practice guidelines.
Person of Interest (POI)
POI links with CONCERN (a national database of problem gamblers) to identify multivenue exclusion orders which are displayed on the screen in real time, making problem gambler detection quick, easy and accurate. This software can either be used as part of QEC (COMS’ front of house gaming system), or on a stand-alone tablet.
This is a pop-up alert that appears every 15 minutes (this can be customised per venue) on a venue’s QEC (front of house gaming) system, to prompt staff to enter the gaming room to monitor customers.
Venues can set up questions (eg ‘how many people are in the gaming room?’) for staff to enter on their return.
Results can then be turned into a report for management to use as part of their ongoing harm minimisation staff training.
This electronic incident register – built into QEC – allows venue staff to record incidents or notes on player behaviour in real time from behind the bar.
It includes a series of customisable questions enabling staff to log any incidents in the bar, gaming room, TAB or other area within the venue.
Once completed, the report can be viewed by staff, venue management or the society, anywhere, any time, through the COMS daily report section.
Visit us online at www.coms.net.nz or phone Heather on 027 898 5885 to learn more about these products.
Consolidated Gaming Solutions
Consolidated Gaming Solutions
Phone: 09 272 4013
Consolidated Gaming Solutions is a New Zealand company that has a national coverage with a sales force covering all territories, North & South. We primarily distribute Scientific Games (previously known as Stargames, Shufflemaster and/or SHFL Entertainment) equipment within the Class 4 market. Our Electronic Gaming Machine range includes Kings Coins, Locked & Loaded, Pink Panther and some of your favourite Standalone Progressive (SAP) Jackpot EGMs in New Zealand.
In 2016 we released our new Gaming Machine Cabinet. The Dualos, replacing the very popular Equinox Cabinet. The Dualos has some very modern design touches including Dual 23" LED Touch Screens, an 18.5" LED Topper, Dynamic OLED Digital Button Panel and Game Interactive Display Lights.
We have a proven track record of supplying EGM's with a SAP component in Class 4 Gaming. If you are looking for such a product, our team of Sacha, Mark and Jason will assist with any query you may have.
Northern: Sacha Lee - 027 240 4110 - email@example.com
Central: Mark Tooman - 021 030 1383 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern: Jason Robb - 027 518 3243 - email@example.com
Contact Person: Barry Crossley
Phone: 04 570 1777
IGT is the world's leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of high performance games, services and systems. As a full service provider with global strength and local focus, our products maximise the potential of gaming floors in hotels, clubs and casinos throughout Australia and New Zealand.
To find out what they can do for your club do not hesitate to get in touch.